cordova plugin add https://github.com/jfpsf/flurry-phonegap-plugin.git
Unfortunately the policy of Flurry doesn't allow to include the SDK in this repository, so:
- you'll have to go to flurry.com
- create an account
- create iPhone AND Android applications to download the SDK files
- Follow the installation steps that come with the SDK files, Flurry has great documentation. Basically;
FlurryAgent-*.jar lib to your lib dir manually.
- Plugin automatically adds references to Google Play Services and Android v4 support lib.
- If you already have
android-support-v4.jar lib referenced in your project and get error messages, delete the new one in your libs folder.
libFlurry_*.a lib to your lib dir manually.
- Plugin automatically adds references to Security and SystemConfiguration frameworks.
- Verify that
libFlurry.a is in the Build Phases/Link Binary with Libraries and the Frameworks
SystemConfiguration frameworks are added.
- Call the startSession() method, with your app key, after the device is ready (from js).
- Call the other Flurry plugin methods as appropriate (from js).
- In Android, call flurry.endSession when the app is paused and again call flurry.startSession when the app resumes, or it won't log the session.
- In iOS, setSessionReportsOnCloseEnabled and setSessionReportsOnPauseEnabled to log the session.