Intel Cloud Services Plugin - Identity - Phonegap
intel.initialize(clientId, secretId, scopes, redirectUrl, isLogged)
Initialize the credentials for login. This function receives the following parameters:
- clientId: developer's client ID obtained from Developer Portal.
- secretId: developer's client secret associated with the client ID.
- scope: scope/s required for the application.
- redirectUri: redirect URI you configured in your Developer Account for login success.
- isLogged: callback function. This callback function returns one parameter reporting if the user is already logged in.
Authenticates users with the Intel Identity Services using an Intel account.
callback: This function will be executed if the user has been logged successful.
errorCallback: This function returns one parameter reporting the produced error when the user was logging in.
Logs a user out of the services by removing the token from the current session.
callback: This function will be executed if the session has been closed successful.
errorCallback: This function returns one parameter reporting the produced error when the user was closing the session.