It supports both Bluetooth 4.0 GATT/BLE interface in IOS/Android and Bluetooth 2.1 Classical Rfcomm/L2cap socket interface in Android.
- library based on BC.js, which can be re-used by applications to accelerate development.
bciBeacon implements a demo iBeacon as a plugin based on BC.js.
Multi-platform development and deployment
- Single team on a single project instead of several teams for different platforms.
- Uniform UI code in multi-platform.
Bluetooth Dual Mode
- Support Bluetooth 4.0 GATT interface in IOS/Android.
- Support Bluetooth 2.1 rfcomm interface in Android.
Beacon / iBeacon
- Support Beacon/iBeacon capability in IOS/Android.
- Support proximity with beacon
Bluetooth Common Services Library
- Implement Bluetooth 4.0 Standard GATT services. (extending)
- Integrate various customermized GATT services to access partners' Bluetooth Smart devices. (extending)
Offical profile & services implements
Universal Bluetooth Serial Port
- Cross-platform implementation of Bluetooth serial port, covering the IOS/Android platform difference when using the serial port profile.
- Automatic Bluetooth 4.0/2.1 routing to establish appropriate connection, considering both phones and peripheral devices modes.
Reuse rich Apache Cordova/PhoneGap Ecosystem
- PhoneGap enables the implementation of many useful plugins such as Camera/Accelerometer/Compass...
- Reuse many open-source plugins implements by third party (PlugReg).
- Implement your own plugins based on BC.js for others.
True Internet of Things
To use in BCSphere official APP
(2) Access the API.
To incorporate into your own APP
(1) Integrate Apache Cordova / PhoneGap into your Android/iOS project.
(2) Use this command to install bc.js as a plugin in your project:
cordova plugin add https://github.com/bcsphere/bluetooth.git
For Bluetooth GATT
- Android API 18+, All devices with Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy HW
- Android API 17+, Sumsung devices with Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy HW
- Android API 16+, HTC devices with Bluetooth Low Energy HW,
note: HTC use shared library to operate BLE device, you should add the 'com.htc.android.bluetooth.le.jar' in the build path manually to support HTC devices, the files is in /others/HTC for optional use.
- IOS 6.0.1+, iPhone4S+/iTouch5+/iPad3+/iPad-mini+/iPadAir
For Bluetooth 2.1 Classic
- Quick 1 solution for all platforms, with project schedule down to 1 week.
- For Bluetooth APPs customization service, please contact email@example.com.
Version History & Roadmap